Deals: Save Up to $75 on Apple's Entire 2020 iPad Pro Lineup
We're tracking a collection of iPad Pro deals today, offered from retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, Adorama, and Tiger Direct. Today's savings include markdowns on both Wi-Fi and cellular versions of the 2020 iPad Pro.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Some of the most notable deals today include savings on the cellular models of the newest iPad Pro devices, with up to $49 off these tablets. In total, you can save up to $70 in today's big iPad Pro sale, with nearly every version of the 2020 iPad Pro seeing notable discounts across these five retailers.
11-Inch iPad Pro
- Wi-Fi 128GB - $749.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($50 off, lowest price)
- Wi-Fi 256GB - $849.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo / Tiger Direct ($50 off)
- Wi-Fi 512GB - $1,028.00 at Amazon ($71 off, lowest price)
- Wi-Fi 1TB - $1,229.00 at Amazon / Tiger Direct ($70 off)
- Cellular 128GB - $899.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($49 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 256GB - $999.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($49 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 512GB - $1,199.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($49 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 1TB - $1,399.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($49 off, lowest price)
12.9-Inch iPad Pro
- Wi-Fi 128GB - $949.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($50 off, lowest price)
- Wi-Fi 256GB - $1,044.05 at Amazon ($55 off)
- Wi-Fi 512GB - $1,229.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo / Tiger Direct ($70 off, lowest price)
- Wi-Fi 1TB - $1,424.05 at Amazon ($75 off, lowest ever)
- Cellular 128GB - $1,099.99 at Best Buy ($49 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 256GB - $1,199.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($49 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 512GB - $1,399.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($49 off)
- Cellular 1TB - $1,599.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($49 off, lowest price)
For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.
Apple released iOS 16.3 in late January following nearly six weeks of beta testing. The software update is available for the iPhone 8 and newer, and while it is a relatively minor update, it still includes a handful of new features, changes, and bug fixes.
Below, we've recapped new features in iOS 16.3, including support for physical security keys as a two-factor authentication option for...
Apple's VP of hardware engineering Matthew Costello and product marketing employee Alice Chan recently spoke with Men's Journal and TechCrunch about the new second-generation HomePod in wide-ranging interviews about the smart speaker.
Apple discontinued the original full-size HomePod in March 2021 after multiple reports indicated that sales of the speaker were lackluster, but Chan told Men's ...
Apple's next device with an Apple silicon chip may not be a Mac or an iPad, but rather an advanced external display, according to recent reports.
The display, which is rumored to arrive this year, is expected to sit somewhere between the $1,599 Studio Display and the $4,999 Pro Display XDR – but more exact information about the device's positioning and price point is as yet unknown. While ...
Apple appears to be preparing an iOS 16.3.1 update for the iPhone, based on evidence of the software in our website's analytics logs this week. It's unclear when the update will be released, but it will likely be available at some point in February.
The same logs have accurately foreshadowed the release of several previous updates, including iOS 16.0.3 and iOS 16.1.1 most recently, so they...
Apple has previously announced several upcoming iOS features that are expected to be added to the iPhone this year. Some of the features could be introduced with iOS 16.4, which should enter beta testing soon, while others will arrive later in the year.
Below, we have recapped five new iOS features that are expected to launch in 2023, such as an Apple Pay Later financing option for purchases ...
The Apple Pay Later service that Apple has in the works is set to launch "soon," Apple CEO Tim Cook told CNBC ahead of today's earnings call for the first fiscal quarter of 2023.
Cook said that Apple employees are beta testing the Apple Pay Later feature, which will help Apple boost services revenue. "It will be launching soon," Cook said.
Apple Pay Later was first previewed at the...
Google's Chromium developers are working on an experimental web browser for iOS that would break Apple's browser engine restrictions, The Register reports.
The experimental browser, which is being actively pursued by developers, uses Google's Blink engine. Yet if Google attempted to release it on the App Store, it would not pass Apple's App Review process.
Apple's App Store rules dictate...