Amazon and Best Buy today have introduced new sales on the 2019 iPad and iPad Air, including a few lowest-ever prices on the latter tablet. For the iPad, you'll see up to $50 off Wi-Fi models, including both 32GB and 128GB, priced at $279.00 and $395.00 respectively.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
The iPad Air has deeper discounts, with $99 off every model this week at Best Buy. These low prices start at $399.99 for the 64GB Wi-Fi model of the 10.5-inch iPad Air, and also include the 256GB model at $549.99. Additionally, Best Buy is discounting the cellular models, starting at $529.99 for 64GB.
- 32GB, Wi-Fi - $279.00, down from $329.00 ($50 off)
- 128GB, Wi-Fi - $395.00, down from $429.00 ($34 off)
10.5-inch iPad Air
- 64GB, Wi-Fi - $399.99, down from $499.00 ($99 off, lowest ever)
- 256GB, Wi-Fi - $549.99, down from $649.00 ($99 off, lowest ever)
- 64GB, Cellular - $529.99, down from $629.00 ($99 off, lowest ever)
- 256GB, Cellular - $679.99, down from $779.00 ($99 off)
Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.