Black Friday in the United States is well underway, and many retailers are offering discounts on tons of smart home devices, both HomeKit-enabled and those without HomeKit support.
Almost every major store has discounts on products from companies like Google, Nest, Hue, and more, so we've rounded up some of the best smart home deals available this year below.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
- Philips Hue Color Light Strip (Target) - $90 with $35 Target Gift Card
- Philips Hue Color Starter Kit (Target) - $200 with $55 Target Gift Card
- Eve Room (Amazon) - $80, down from $100
- Eve Light Switch (Amazon) - $40, down from $50
- Eve Light Strip (Amazon) - $60, down from $80
- Eve Energy (Amazon) $25, down from $50
- Bedroom Bundle - $79, down from $120
- Gamer Bundle - $150, down from $260
- Smart Starter Bundle - $230, down from $330
- Massive Bundle - $600, down from $900
General Smart Home Products
Amazon and Ring
- Amazon Echo 3rd Gen (Target) - $60, down from $100
- Amazon Echo Show 5 (Target) - $50, down from $90
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen (Target) - $22.00, down from $50
- Ring 2-pack Indoor Cam (Target) - $120 plus $20 Target Gift Card
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 (Target) - $140, down from $200
- Google Nest Hub (Target) - $79, down from $129
- Google Nest Cam Indoor (Target) - $159, down from $199
- Google Nest Hello Doorbell (Target) - $149, down from $229
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat (Target) - $179, down from $249
- Arlo Pro 2 Security Camera System x2 Cameras (Best Buy) - $280, down from $300
- Arlo Pro 2 Security Camera System x4 Cameras (Best Buy) - $400, down from $650
- Rachio Smart Sprinkler System (Amazon) - $170, down from $200
Make sure to check out our full Black Friday Roundup to find great deals on all of the best Apple products, accessories, and much more before the shopping event ends.