Amazon is discounting a few models of the 11-inch iPad Pro this week, including a new low price on the 64GB Wi-Fi model.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
You can get this version of the 2018 11-inch iPad Pro for $649, down from $799. There are also a few 12.9.-inch models on sale, which we've rounded up below.
2018 iPad Pro Sale
- Wi-Fi, 64 GB - $649, down from $799 ($150 off, lowest ever)
- Wi-Fi, 1 TB - $1,299.99, down from $1,549 ($249 off)
- Cellular, 64 GB - $799.99, down from $949 ($149 off)
- Cellular, 256 GB - $1,099, down from $1,299 ($200 off, lowest ever)
- Cellular, 512 GB - $1,249.99, down from $1,499 ($249 off, lowest ever)
Head to our full Deals Roundup to check out all of the latest sales happening this week.
Top Rated Comments
There was No justification for the $150 base price increase.
This is no deal!
Apple dropped the iPad Air Name in 2017 when they released the 10.5 iPad Pro and then they rereleased several models that are just iPad in the 9.7 inch size.
I would think that if your iPad is running the A10 chip or later you will be supported for at least 2 to 3 more update cycles. The A8 Air 2 will probably be the next to drop support in one more 2020.
[doublepost=1565011230][/doublepost] Besides the bendgate issue, these are formidable tablets. I happen to own one. It DOES NOT replace a computer, but it is nice for reading, drawing and watching videos.