If you're new to AirPods, considering buying a pair, or just want to pick up some new tips.
Apple Watch Bands Begin Selling Out Ahead of Probable Spring 2019 Refresh
Fall 2018 bands now listed as sold out:
- 40mm and 44mm Sport Bands in Hibiscus, Mellow Yellow, and Pacific Green, plus 40mm in Blue Horizon
- 40mm and 44mm Nike Sport Bands in Olive Flak/Black and Smokey Mauve/Particle Beige
- 40mm Sport Loops in Cape Cod Blue and Nectarine
- 40mm Nike Sport Loop in Smokey Mauve
- 44mm Leather Loops in Forest Green
- 40mm Modern Buckles in Cape Cod Blue, Forest Green, and Peony Pink
- 40mm Hermès Double Tours in Indigo/Craie/Orange and Bordeaux/Rose Extrême/Rose Azalée
Apple likes to brighten up its Apple Watch bands in the spring, although not quite as much as its vibrant summer bands. Spring 2018 colors included Lemonade, Red Raspberry, Denim Blue, Soft Pink, Spring Yellow, and others. Most bands range between $49 and $149 in price, with Hermès bands costing up to $539.
All bands released to date have been compatible with every Apple Watch generation.