Apple Watch Gets New Spring Collection of Bands, Available to Order Later This Month
Apple today debuted a new Spring Collection of Apple Watch bands, available to order from Apple.com and at select Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Resellers across the United States and other countries later this month.
Woven Nylon bands now include an updated stripe pattern, and there's new colors of the Sport Band, Sport Loop, and Classic Buckle.
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade, and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe, and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green, and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue, and Soft Pink
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) will include new 38mm and 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Loop models.
Apple said the Nike Sport Loop will now be sold separately in a variety of colors matching with the latest Nike running shoes. There's also new colors for the Nike Sport Band, which Apple already sells separately:
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog, and Pearl Pink
- Nike Sport Band in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White, and Cargo Khaki/Black
Apple Watch Nike+ (GPS + Cellular) will include new 38mm and 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Midnight Fog Nike Sport Loop models.
For Apple Watch Hermès, the Single Tour Rallye and Double Tour bands now display contrasting paint details:
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
Apple's press release outlines complete pricing and availability information for the new Spring Collection bands and models.