Best Buy has opened up its new "Black Friday in July" sale with early access for its My Best Buy members, ending later tonight at 11:59 p.m. CT. Afterwards, the deals will expand to all customers shopping on the retailer's website.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Savings in the sale include $150 off MacBook Air, $125 off iPad Pro, up to $75 off Apple Watch Series 3, $55 off BeatsX, $10 off the fourth generation 32GB Apple TV, and more. We've listed some of these sales below, but be sure to head to Best Buy's landing page for the Black Friday in July sale for more information.
- MacBook Air - Save $150 on select models / as low as $699.99 with Student Deals
- 21.5-inch iMac (3.0 GHz i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD) - $1,099.99, down from $1,299.99 (matched at B&H Photo)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro - Save $125 on select models / as low as $474.99 for 64GB Wi-Fi model with Student Deals
- Apple Watch Series 3 - Save up to $75 / as low as $279.00 for 38mm Aluminum GPS
- BeatsX - Save $55 / $94.99 in select colors
- Smart home products - Save $10-$40 on devices like the Nanoleaf Aurora Rhythm Smarter Kit, WeMo Mini Smart Plug (with HomeKit), and more
Other than Apple products, Best Buy has a large selection of items discounted in its new sale, including up to $20 off select video games, up to $100 off select laptops from HP and Dell, and savings on a variety of 4K UHD televisions, beginning as low as $299.99 for brands like Hisense and TCL.
A few audio accessories marked down include the UE BLAST Speaker for $89.99, down from $179.99, and the Sony XB950N1 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones for $124.99, down from $199.99. My Best Buy members can also get Insignia's portable Bluetooth speaker for just $9.99, down from $19.99 during early access today.
For other sales and discounts happening this week, head over to our full Deals Roundup.
Update 7/27: Best Buy's Black Friday in July sale is live today for all shoppers, and the retailer is now offering 15 percent discounts on $25, $30 $50, and $100 App Store and iTunes gift cards. Options include both physical and e-mail delivery gift cards, so head over to Best Buy to load up on iTunes credit before the sale ends.
Top Rated Comments