Apple WatchDuring the Black Friday holiday shopping event in the United States, Best Buy offered one of the best deals on the Apple Watch, discounting the stainless steel version by $100 and the Sport version by $50.

According to Re/code, Best Buy plans to top that with an even better deal starting this Wednesday, which will drop the price on both the stainless steel Apple Watch and the Apple Watch Sport by $100.

Best Buy offers several stainless steel and Apple Watch Sport models and the discount will apply to all of the company's stock. With the $100 price drop, the entry-level 38mm Apple Watch Sport will be priced at $249 and the entry-level 38mm stainless steel Apple Watch will be priced at $449.

Best Buy plans to offer discounted Apple Watch models through Christmas.

Related Roundup: Apple Watch Series 9
Buyer's Guide: Apple Watch (Caution)

The Doctor11 Avatar
I don't particularly like stores cheapening the value of Apple's brand like this.
Then you're buying Apple products for the wrong reasons.
nymetsfan25 Avatar
Do you own a substantial amount of stock in Apple? Otherwise, why do you care about the value of Apple's brand?
terminator-jq Avatar
$250 for the Sport 38mm should have been the price to begin with. Thats a lot more reasonable for an entry level model. I loved my Apple Watch for the few days I owned one but I just couldn't justify the price for what it can do. I remember telling the Apple store employee that I would instantly buy another one if they drop the price by $100. Of course at this point the Apple Watch 2 is so close that I might as well wait and see what Apple is bringing next.
Lancetx Avatar
Sad thing is, I still can't really recommend one to any of my friends or family, even at $100 off. I've had one since launch day too. I know there are those here that swear by them and Tim Cook is always talking about how sky high the "customer sat" is, but other than for receiving message/email notifications, I really don't get much use out of mine at all.
Rafagon Avatar
Then you're more than welcome to go to an Apple Store and buy it there at the original price.
Lancetx Avatar
Best Buy's holiday return policy runs until January 15th. Anybody that has previously purchased one there since November 1st just needs to go to the customer service counter and ask for a price match. If that fails for any reason, then simply return it and re-buy at the lower price.