MacMall Kicks Off Black Friday 2014 Sale on Macs, iPads and More
MacMall has kicked off its 60 hour Black Friday 2014 sale on an array of Apple products both online and in its retail stores. Deals will last through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Friday, November 28.
MacMall will be discounting its stock of MacBook Air and Retina MacBook Pro computers by $50 to $200, depending on configuration. Unlike other resellers, MacMall offers Apple computers with a variety of custom configurations, similar to the online Apple Store. MacMall is also offering the Mac Pro for up to $600 off, the Mac mini for up to $60 off, and the iMac for up to $120 off. The new iPad Air 2 will also see discounts of up to $75 off.
We've listed a sampling of the discounts on products of interest below, but MacMall's full range of discounts can be found on its website.
2014 Retina MacBook Pro
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB128GB - $1,197, $102 off
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB - $1,397, $102 off
- 13-inch 2.8GHz/8GB/512GB - $1,697, $102 off
- 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB - $1,829, $170 off
- 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB - $2,298, $201 off
2014 MacBook Air
- 11.6-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB - $798, $101 off
- 11.6-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB - $998, $101 off
- 13.3-inch 1.4GHz/4GBGB/128GB - $898, $101 off
- 13.3-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB - $1,098, $101 off
- 13.3-inch 1.7GHz/8GB/256GB - $1,368, $81 off
iPad Air 2
- 16GB Wi-Fi (Gray) - $459, $40 off
- 16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Gray) - $589, $40 off
- 64GB Wi-Fi (Gray) - $559, $40 off
- 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Gray) - $679, $50 off
- 128GB Wi-Fi (Gray) - $649, $50 off
- 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Gray) - $754, $75 off
- 21.5-inch 1.4GHz/8GB/500GB - $998, $101 off
- 21.5-inch 2.7Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,198, $101 off
- 21.5-inch 2.9Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,398, $101 off
- 27-inch 3.2Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,698, $101 off
- 27-inch 3.4Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,878, $121 off
- 27-Inch Retina 3.5 GHz/8 GB RAM/1 TB - $2,348, $151 off
2013 Mac Pro
- 6-core 3.5GHz/16GB/256GB - $3,698, $301 off
- 4-core 3.7GHz/12GB/256GB - $2,798, $201 off
2014 Mac mini
- 1.4GHz/4GB/500GB - $468, $31 off
- 2.6GHz/8GB/1TB - $658, $41 off
- 2.8GHz/8GB/1TB - $948, $51 off
MacMall will be discounting all original iPad Air models by $30 to $40, all iPad mini 3 models by $25 to $30, all iPad mini 2 models by $20 to $25. and all original iPad mini models by $10 to $20.
The site is also offering discounts on several different Mac and iPad/iPhone accessories, such as the LaCie 20TB Thunderbolt External Hard Drive, which is available for $1,119.99, a discount of $779, and the ASUS 31.5-inch 4K monitor, available for $1,469.99, a discount of $530. A full list of MacMall's accessory deals can be found in the Black Friday section of its website.
In addition to offering a large range of different Mac configurations, MacMall only charges sales tax in a limited number of states -- California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, Tennessee, Minnesota, Georgia, North Carolina, and Wisconsin -- making it an attractive choice for shoppers looking to save a bit more on a Mac or iPad.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with MacMall.
Top Rated Comments
* Avoidance. Big difference. :)
Tax evasion is a felony (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7201). Tax avoidance is brilliant.
Let's promote tax evasion, right?
You mean avoidance? Unless there is a physical presence of that company in your state, you do not have to pay a dime to that state's bloated bureaucracy :D
This is why I use Amazon for most of my purchases.
I hope you truly understand what "Tax Evasion" is? It's perfectly legal for people to buy products and not pay tax to the store they are buying it from, provided the store doesn't charge tax based on the state the customer lives in. That's not tax evasion. When doing your taxes you have to claim those products on your tax form. If you choose not to then at that point you're cheating on your taxes......but if you think most people aren't creative on their tax forms anyway then you're sadly mistaken.