MacMall Kicks Off Black Friday 2014 Sale on Macs, iPads and More
MacMall will be discounting its stock of MacBook Air and Retina MacBook Pro computers by $50 to $200, depending on configuration. Unlike other resellers, MacMall offers Apple computers with a variety of custom configurations, similar to the online Apple Store. MacMall is also offering the Mac Pro for up to $600 off, the Mac mini for up to $60 off, and the iMac for up to $120 off. The new iPad Air 2 will also see discounts of up to $75 off.
We've listed a sampling of the discounts on products of interest below, but MacMall's full range of discounts can be found on its website.
2014 Retina MacBook Pro
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB128GB - $1,197, $102 off
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB - $1,397, $102 off
- 13-inch 2.8GHz/8GB/512GB - $1,697, $102 off
- 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB - $1,829, $170 off
- 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB - $2,298, $201 off
2014 MacBook Air
- 11.6-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB - $798, $101 off
- 11.6-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB - $998, $101 off
- 13.3-inch 1.4GHz/4GBGB/128GB - $898, $101 off
- 13.3-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB - $1,098, $101 off
- 13.3-inch 1.7GHz/8GB/256GB - $1,368, $81 off
iPad Air 2
- 16GB Wi-Fi (Gray) - $459, $40 off
- 16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Gray) - $589, $40 off
- 64GB Wi-Fi (Gray) - $559, $40 off
- 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Gray) - $679, $50 off
- 128GB Wi-Fi (Gray) - $649, $50 off
- 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Gray) - $754, $75 off
- 21.5-inch 1.4GHz/8GB/500GB - $998, $101 off
- 21.5-inch 2.7Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,198, $101 off
- 21.5-inch 2.9Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,398, $101 off
- 27-inch 3.2Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,698, $101 off
- 27-inch 3.4Ghz/8GB/1TB - $1,878, $121 off
- 27-Inch Retina 3.5 GHz/8 GB RAM/1 TB - $2,348, $151 off
The site is also offering discounts on several different Mac and iPad/iPhone accessories, such as the LaCie 20TB Thunderbolt External Hard Drive, which is available for $1,119.99, a discount of $779, and the ASUS 31.5-inch 4K monitor, available for $1,469.99, a discount of $530. A full list of MacMall's accessory deals can be found in the Black Friday section of its website.
In addition to offering a large range of different Mac configurations, MacMall only charges sales tax in a limited number of states -- California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, Tennessee, Minnesota, Georgia, North Carolina, and Wisconsin -- making it an attractive choice for shoppers looking to save a bit more on a Mac or iPad.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with MacMall.