Video of WWDC 2011 Keynote Now Available
Just an hour after the end of the keynote at its Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple has already posted a video of the event.
Apple did not broadcast the event live, so the video as an opportunity for viewers to see for the first time Apple's presentations that saw the introduction of OS X Lion, iOS 5, and iCloud.
Other keynote announcement highlights:
- iTunes Match: $24.99/Year, Matches Ripped Tunes, Offers Them In The Cloud
- PC Free: No Computer Needed for iOS 5 Devices
- Apple Details MobileMe-to-iCloud Transition
- Apple Rolls Out First iCloud Features: Automatic Downloads, Purchased Content Listings
- iMessage Brings Texting to iPod Touch and iPad Users
Top Rated Comments
I got to say the macrumors log was lamentable, the worst of the lot, too much opinion and whining.
Your condescending attitude and superiority complex are cancers in our society. Bring something to the discussion instead of relying on your tired shtick for attention.
Just started watching the event (and, yeah, the link goes to March) and was very thankful to see that Steve wasn't dying onstage! From the live stream you would have thought that he was unable to string coherent thoughts together. That was very distressing and a very poor documentation of what actually occurred. Come on, be better than that!