Amazon Discounts AirTag 4-Pack to $74.99 ($24 Off)

Apple's AirTag 4-Pack has dropped to $74.99 today on Amazon, down from $99.00. This deal brings the AirTag 4-Pack back down to its all-time low price, which is a price that we haven't tracked since the holiday season.

AirTag and Lavender iPhoneNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

If you only need one AirTag, Amazon has the 1-Pack for $24.00, which is a solid second-best price on the Bluetooth tracker. Delivery dates for the AirTag 4-Pack are estimated between this Saturday, March 30 and Tuesday, April 2, while the 1-Pack dates have stretched into mid-April.

AirTag provides a way to keep track of your items in the iOS Find My app, allowing you to play a sound on the built-in speaker to find something locally or with precision finding when it's farther away. Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

DocMultimedia Avatar
3 weeks ago
Great deal for those that travel a lot. I've got all my important stuff tagged, including keeping one in the bottle for my daily pills for seizures. Every now and then I've used it just to make sure stuff has made it on the plane.
cantankarousgeek Avatar
3 weeks ago
Great for peace of mind, and for arguing with an airline that says it has no idea where your suitcase is. (In my case deep in the belly of LHR T3's baggage facility).
Japan Ricardo Avatar
3 weeks ago
I wonder how long it will be before we see a new, slimmer AirTag? They're a strange part of Apple's range, but I do have four of them. I've never yet needed to use one to actually find something I misplaced, but it's reassuring to see where they are on the map sometimes - including when one's in my suitcase when travelling.
aforty Avatar
3 weeks ago
I have one on my keys and in my backpack, as well as two for luggage when I go travel. I’ve had to use them just two times in total but even the first time made them worth the investment.
bodhisattva Avatar
3 weeks ago
For sure keeping airlines honest for the past few years. I've also found the kid's "lost" keys a number of times now.
brofkand Avatar
3 weeks ago
Oddly enough, Apple's cheapest product is also the only one with an easily replaceable battery.