Samsung Introduces New Sale With Big Savings on Computer Monitors

Samsung has kicked off a new sale on computer monitors, which is set to end on January 21. During this event you'll find discounts on 4K and 5K Samsung monitors, including the popular ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor and Smart Monitor M8.

samsung botwNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Samsung. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The highlight of the sale is the 27-inch ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor for $1,199.99, down from $1,599.99. At $400 off this is a solid second-best price on the 2023 display, which has a matte display, modular 4K SlimFit camera, and support for Thunderbolt 4.

Samsung's 27-inch Smart Monitor M8 is also being discounted during this sale, available for $479.99, down from $649.99. This is a 4K smart monitor with a design that looks similar to the new iMac line.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iPhone 15 Pro Cameras

iPhone 17 Pro Max Will Be First Model to Feature Three 48MP Cameras

Thursday July 11, 2024 12:20 am PDT by
Beyond iPhone 13 Better Blue Face ID Single Camera Hole

10 Reasons to Wait for Next Year's iPhone 17

Monday July 8, 2024 5:00 am PDT by
maxresdefault

Apple's AirPods Pro 2 vs. Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro

Saturday July 13, 2024 8:00 am PDT by
Samsung this week introduced its latest earbuds, the Galaxy Buds3 Pro, which look quite a bit like Apple's AirPods Pro 2. Given the similarities, we thought we'd compare Samsung's new earbuds to the AirPods Pro. Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. Design wise, you could potentially mistake Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro for the AirPods Pro. The Buds3 Pro have the same...
iPhone 16 Pro Front Update Blue

iPhone 16 Pro Rumored to Support 40W Fast Charging and 20W MagSafe

Wednesday July 10, 2024 3:57 am PDT by
Apple's forthcoming iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max will support 40W wired fast charging and 20W MagSafe charging, claims a rumor currently swirling around China. Right now, iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models are capable of up to 27W peak charging speeds with an appropriate USB-C power adapter, while official MagSafe chargers from Apple and authorized third parties can wirelessly charge...

venom600 Avatar
26 weeks ago
This sale is ok, but the 5k S9 was as low as $850 during the holidays and was under a grand for a while before that. $1200 is a lot to pay for a monitor that was recently nearly $500 cheaper.
iBluetooth Avatar
26 weeks ago

That price on that Samsung 5K is nuts. I'm sure its a nice monitor but damn, that's a stiff price. I just picked up a second 28" 4K monitor for my M2 Pro Mini setup for $250 at Best Buy. Yes, I know my monitor(s) aren't 5K nor do they have the extra bells and whistles like the one I mentioned. But it is 4K and it looks great for less than 1/4 of the price.
5K is 60% more than 4K in resolution. So, it makes a lot of difference and I like the 5K for programming.
Valen1 Avatar
26 weeks ago
I wouldn't spend my money on any Sansung monitor. Several years ago they used bad capacitors in their monitors and they knew it. The monitors broke shortly after the warranty ran out and there was no standing behind their product from Samsung. Buyer beware!
GeoStructural Avatar
26 weeks ago
In case you are considering the M8, go for it, it is a good monitor. I tried it alongside the Studio Display and although I kept the Studio Display and returned the M8 I can still recommend it, the image quality is excellent and the price is incredible for what you get, such a good value.

The Studio Display wins in a few categories though, the main one is audio, the six speakers are clear, loud and crips, it is also more sturdy, and you can change settings directly from your Mac. In the M8 you will need a third-party app to make changes to settings, otherwise you will have to use the remote control. The M8 also has a little wobble, not a big deal in a desktop setup but it's there if you care about that.
_synx Avatar
26 weeks ago
I don't understand this promo. I got the S9 for $850 during the holidays, that's massive than what they are offering now
ozziegn Avatar