Samsung's 27-Inch ViewFinity S9 5K Display Gets Massive $555 Discount on Amazon

Samsung's 27-inch ViewFinity S9 5K display has hit a new all-time low price today on Amazon, available for $1,044.04, down from $1,599.99. The display has an estimated delivery date of December 12 if ordered today.

samsung viewfinity s9Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This price is available directly from Amazon, so if you don't see it make sure you're looking at the right seller. Scroll down to the "new and used" option on the right side of the page and browse through the listings for new models of the display until you see Amazon's seller page and the correct price tag. Note that this sale has been fluctuating all day, so if you're interested, place your order soon.

Samsung itself is hosting a monitor sale right now, offering up to 40 percent off select products. This does include the ViewFinity S9 5K display, but it's not quite as low as Amazon's discount. You can still find a few solid markdowns in this sale, with monitors starting at just $349.99 and totaling up to $600 off select models.

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iOS 17

Apple Sheds More Light on iOS 17.5 Bug That Resurfaced Deleted Photos

Friday May 24, 2024 2:36 am PDT by

zach-coleman Avatar
25 weeks ago

I’m trying to decide whether to go with the Mac Studio Display or this Samsung S9. The fact that I’m not instantly jumping on this sale is probably telling.
Studio Display is probably in my top 3 Apple products of all time. Extremely over hated. It’s beautiful and all the details are great. True Tone, OS-level brightness control, and instant wake are extremely underrated features. The webcam is meh but the speakers are awesome.
azentropy Avatar
25 weeks ago

I really love my ASD, but the S9 does have some advantages that could matter to me that has me thinking of getting one for my other setup.

* Has Display Port - for connecting “older” or PC systems if needed
* Better Windows/Linux Support - again for those other systems
* Anti-Glare Screen. Depending on room this could be a big advantage.
* Height Adjustable. Again depending on setup this is an advantage. I’ve been thinking of getting an adjustable standing desk.
* Price - at ~$1K that is quite a bit less than the lowest price I’ve seen the ASD for (I got mine through Costco when they had it for $1299)

There are a few others that I don't really care about so didn't list. My advice is that if none of those matter, just spend the extra $ on the ASD.
macduke Avatar
25 weeks ago
I just want Apple to come out with a 32” 6K Studio display. I know they have that XDR display but that is just too much. We need a version that doesn’t quite go so hard. I mean, OLED isn’t that crazy expensive nowadays. One can dream.
Biro Avatar
25 weeks ago
Populus Avatar
25 weeks ago
It’s a pity that there’s no glossy or glass finish of this monitor.
Backtothemac Avatar
25 weeks ago

I have the studio display, and I can say 100% that it is worth it. I love the integration with the OS. Exact color match to my MBP, the speakers are unreal. I just love the design, and quality, and everything about it.