Deals: Woot's New Sale Has Steep Discounts on Apple Watch Bands, AirTag Keychains, and More Apple Accessories
Woot today has a collection of first party Apple accessories at steep discounts, and every item is in new condition and comes with a one year Apple warranty. This sale will run for the rest of April, but many accessories will likely sell out long before that so be sure to shop soon.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
There are about two dozen items being discounted in Woot's sale today, with a focus on Apple Watch bands and iPhone accessories. There are drastic discounts on some accessories, with as much as 75 percent off iPhone 13 model cases, up to 46 percent off Apple Watch bands, and 55 percent off AirTag keychains and loops.
We've collected a majority of the items on sale in the lists below, but be sure to visit Woot's landing page for the sale for the full list, which also includes older iPhone 11 and 12 accessories. Remember that all items in this sale are in new condition, so you don't need to worry about ordering refurbished products for this particular event.
- Meyer Lemon Leather Key Ring - $12.99, down from $35.00
- California Poppy Leather Loop - $12.99, down from $39.00
- Capri Blue Leather Loop - $12.99, down from $29.00
Apple Watch Bands
- Sport Loop - $18.99, down from $49.00
- Sport Band - $18.99, down from $49.00
- Sport Loop (Special Editions) - $22.99, down from $49.00
- Leather Link - $51.99, down from $99.00
- Milanese Loop - $52.99, down from $99.00
- iPhone 13 Pro Silicone Case - $14.99, down from $49.00
- iPhone 13 Pro Leather Case - $14.99, down from $59.00
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Leather Case - $14.99, down from $59.00
- Leather Wallet (does not support Find My) - $26.99, down from $59.00
- Lightning to USB-C Cable (2-pack or 3-pack) - $19.99 - $24.99, down from $38.00 - $57.00
- 20W USB-C Power Adapter + Lightning to USB-C Cable - $29.99, down from $38.00
Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.
Top Rated Comments
Leather (I also have two) will probably develop a patina over time.