Night mode is an automatic setting which takes advantage of the new wide-angle camera that's in the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro models. It's equipped with a larger sensor that is able to let in more light, allowing for brighter photos when the light is low.
16" MacBook Pro Now Available
Bloomberg: 2019 iPhones Can Charge AirPods, Cameras Will Have Increased Zoom and Auto-Correction Feature
- All three iPhones will look similar to the current versions beyond additional cameras, including triple-lens rear camera systems on both the next iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max and a dual-lens rear camera system on the next iPhone XR, each housed within a square camera bump.
- The next iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be "about half a millimeter thicker."
- The third camera on the next iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be an ultra-wide-angle lens that enables a broader range of zoom. The second rear camera on the next iPhone XR will enable increased zoom as well.
- All three iPhones will be powered by a faster A13 chip, designed by Apple and manufactured by TSMC. Early test production began in April and mass production could begin as early as this month.
- All three iPhones will have a feature that lets users charge the latest AirPods and other devices by placing them on the back of the devices.
- Apple is working on an "auto-correction feature" to "fit people back into a photo who may have been accidentally cut out."