Expercom has launched a new coupon code that's discounting new models of the iMac, including standard configurations and configurations that Expercom has upgraded with additional RAM. Expercom offers custom-configured models with either standard Apple RAM or Expercom-branded RAM that can in some cases save you substantial amounts of money.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Expercom. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
To see the discounts, head to Expercom's iMac section and browse to add one of Apple's desktops to your cart. In the checkout screen, enter the coupon code "newimac" in the relevant field and click apply. This code works with iMacs only on Expercom's website, and will expire on Monday, April 1.
Standard Configurations - 2019 iMacs
- 21.5-inch iMac, 3.5 GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Serial ATA Drive - $1,256.32, down from $1,299
- 21.5-inch iMac, 3.0 GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive - $1,449.76, down from $1,499
- 27-inch iMac, 3.0 GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive - $1,739.92, down from $1,799
- 27-inch iMac, 3.1 GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive - $1,933.36, down from $1,999
Upgraded Configurations with Expercom RAM - 2019 iMacs
- 27-inch iMac, 3.0 GHz, 16GB RAM (up from 8GB), 1TB Fusion Drive - $1,817.92, compares to $1,999 from Apple
- 27-inch iMac, 3.7 GHz, 32GB RAM (up from 8GB/16GB), 2TB Fusion Drive - $2,440.88, compares to $2,899 from Apple
- 27-inch iMac, 3.7 GHz, 32GB (up from 8GB/16GB), 3TB Fusion Drive - $2,924.48, compares to $3,399 from Apple
- 27-inch iMac, 3.7 GHz, 64GB (up from 8GB/16GB/32GB), 1TB SSD - $3,973.84, compares to $4,699 from Apple
Configurations with Apple RAM are also available, but discounts are smaller. Expercom is an Apple Premium Partner, so all RAM upgrades performed by Expercom staff are certified and do not affect your warranty.
You can view the full list of available iMacs compatible with the coupon code by visiting Expercom's website. Remember that the code "newimac" will last all weekend and expire on Monday, April 1, so be sure to browse and place your order soon if you're interested.
More sales and bargains can be found in our full Deals Roundup.