Earlier today, Apple released OS X Mavericks, new versions of iLife and iWork; iOS 7.0.3; updated Trailers, Podcasts, and Find My iPhone apps; and new versions of Aperture and Safari.
The company has since followed that up with a number of new software updates to some of its more minor apps, as well as small compatibility updates for more prominent apps. It also released the Mavericks version of OS X Server.
- OS X Server 3.0 is the server version of OS X Mavericks. It is available for $19.99 on the Mac App Store and includes a number of new features related to file sharing; development; calendar, contacts and mail servers; profile management and more. [Mac App Store]
- iTunes 11.1.2 adds support for OS X Mavericks, the Arabic and Hebrew languages, as well as additional performance and stability improvements. It's available through the Mac App Store software update page and on Apple.com.
- Xcode 5.0.1 adds new SDKs for Mavericks, Mountain Lion and iOS 7, along with a few other features. [Mac App Store]
- iBooks Author 2.1 allows users to preview books in iBooks for Mac, while fixing other unmentioned issues. [Mac App Store]
- Apple Configurator 1.4.1 adds an option to configure which Setup Assistant steps will display during device setup, alongside unmentioned improvements and bug fixes. [Mac App Store]
- Apple Remote Desktop 3.7 includes support for OS X Mavericks, improves support for Macs with multiple displays and IP addresses, enhances multi-observe with gesture support for swiping between screens, and fixes several other issues. It is available for $79.99. [Mac App Store]
- Logic Remote 1.0.2 supports the new version of GarageBand for Mac, as well as some other stability and performance improvements. [App Store]
- WorkGroup Manager 10.9 is for use with Mountain Lion and OS X Server. [support.apple.com]
- Migration Assistant Update is actually two separate updates to provide support for Lion and Snow Leopard systems looking to migrate to Mavericks. [Lion, Snow Leopard]
Top Rated Comments
No it's not.
Here's to hoping for AirPort Utility 5.6.1! (you know, so it's compatible with Mavericks :cool:) Because we know it's gotta be coming sooner or later right guys? ...right...?
I'll just wait over here...