Apple today released Aperture 3.0.3, addressing a number of issues with the company's professional-level photo management and manipulation software.
This update improves overall stability and fixes issues in a number of areas. The key areas addressed include:
- Applying adjustments such as Retouch or Chromatic Aberration
- Creating and using Raw Fine Tuning presets
- Viewing, adding and removing detected faces
- Switching target printers and paper sizes when printing
- Duplicating Smart Albums
- Repairing and rebuilding Aperture libraries
- Reconnecting referenced files
- Working with GPS track files in Places
- Searching for keywords in the Query HUD or Keyword Controls
Full details on the nearly four dozen documented fixes included in the update are listed in the release notes.
Aperture 3.0.3 weighs in at 69.4 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or 10.6.2 or later.