Apple today released Aperture 3.0.3, addressing a number of issues with the company's professional-level photo management and manipulation software.
This update improves overall stability and fixes issues in a number of areas. The key areas addressed include:
- Applying adjustments such as Retouch or Chromatic Aberration
- Creating and using Raw Fine Tuning presets
- Viewing, adding and removing detected faces
- Switching target printers and paper sizes when printing
- Duplicating Smart Albums
- Repairing and rebuilding Aperture libraries
- Reconnecting referenced files
- Working with GPS track files in Places
- Searching for keywords in the Query HUD or Keyword Controls
Aperture 3.0.3 weighs in at 69.4 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or 10.6.2 or later.