2 Days Left for Latest MacHeist Bundle: 14 Mac Apps for $39
A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacHeist
to promote their Mac application bundle deal. Their latest bundle delivers at least 12 Mac applications for $39
(a $981 value if all purchased separately) including:
- iSale ($39.95) - time-saving tools to sell your stuff on eBay
- Picturesque ($34.95) - touch up your photos with an easy to use interface
- SousChef ($30) - cooking assistant with over 12,000 recipes, ingredient substitutions, and more...
- World of Goo ($20) - award winning and imaginative physics-based puzzle game
- PhoneView ($19.95) - access your iPhone's Notes, SMS logs, call history and more.
- LittleSnapper ($39) - capture, edit, organize and share images on your computer
- Acorn ($49.95) - photo editor "for the rest of us" with GPU acceleration
- Kinemac ($299) - generate professional real time 3D animations
- WireTap Studio ($69) - record, organize, edit and share sound from any application on your Mac
- BoinxTV ($199) - "TV studio in a box" for recording podcasts, seminars, other events
- Cro-Mag Rally ($19.95) - Mac version of the popular prehistoric kart racer from Pangea
- Times ($30) - read your RSS feeds in a visual newspaper format.
- The Hit List ($49.95) - simple/powerful task manager
- Espresso ($80) - web editor to code, preview and publish sites
This $39 bundle sale ends on Tuesday night (April 7th) and the final two "locked" applications are projected to be unlocked before that time. Unlocked applications become available to all purchasers of the bundle no matter when you purchased it. Update: All applications unlocked, so all 14 apps available for the $39.
MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacHeist. Bundle sales through these links benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site.
Apple has "started to record" its virtual September event, where it's expected to announce the upcoming iPhone 14 lineup, the Apple Watch Series 8, and a new "rugged" Apple Watch model, according to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman. Writing in his latest Power On newsletter, Gurman says the event, which is expected to take place in the early part of September, is already under production, implying...
The standard 41mm and 45mm models of the Apple Watch Series 8 will feature the same design as the Apple Watch Series 7, according to Twitter user @ShrimpApplePro, who was first to reveal that iPhone 14 Pro models would feature a new pill-and-hole display.
Titanium will not be an option for the standard Apple Watch Series 8 models either, according to @ShrimpApplePro, but Bloomberg's Mark...
The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models are rumored to be available in a refreshed range of color options, including an all-new purple color. Most expectations about the iPhone 14 lineup's color options come from an unverified post on Chinese social media site Weibo earlier this year.
Overall, the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro's selection of color options could look fairly similar to those of the ...
With the fifth beta of iOS 16, Apple has updated the battery icon on iPhones with Face ID to display the specific battery percentage rather than just a visual representation of battery level. The new battery indicator is available on iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models, with the exception of the 5.4-inch iPhone 12/13 mini. It is also available on the iPhone X and the iPhone XS. Battery percent...
The camera bump on the upcoming iPhone 14 Pro Max is expected to be the largest rear lens housing Apple has ever installed on its flagship smartphones, and a new photo offers a rare glimpse at just how prominent it is compared to Apple's predecessor device.
iPhone 14 Pro Max dummy (left) vs iPhone 13 Pro Max All iPhone 14 models are expected to see upgrades to the Ultra Wide camera on the...
A new rumor claims that the next-generation 12.9-inch and 11-inch iPad Pro will feature a new four-pin Smart Connector, an update from the current three-pin connector in the iPad Pro.
The rumor from Mac Otakara, citing "reliable sources," says that the next iPad Pro, expected to debut possibly as soon as this fall, will feature a new Smart Connector that has four-pins rather than three. The...