Previewed at WWDC, launching in the fall.
Apple Announces iPhone Service Plans [Updated]
- $59.99 for 450 voice minutes
- $79.99 for 900 voice minutes
- $99.99 for 1,350 voice minutes
- $119.99 for 2000 voice minutes
- $169.99 for 4000 voice minutes
- $219.99 for 6000 voice minutes
All six plans include unlimited data (email & web), Visual Voicemail, 200 SMS text messages, roll over minutes and unlimited mobile to mobile calling. Plans have a $36 one-time activation fee and are two year contracts. Family plans are shown on Apple's site. In addition, any standard AT&T service plan may be chosen.
iPhone goes on sale at 6:00 pm local time on Friday. Apple Stores will be closing at 2:00 pm on Friday in preparation.
Update: Apple has posted more details about Family and Existing Customer rate plans.