Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with AmpliFi. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
To take part in AmpliFi's new upgrade program, you'll have to take a picture of an existing, non-AmpliFi mesh Wi-Fi system and send it into the company with an explanation as to why you want to upgrade to AmpliFi. Once you do so, you can get the AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi System for $240.00, down from $340.00. There are four total ways you can do this, which we've outlined with specifics below:
- Send a message to email@example.com
- Attach a picture of your current, non-AmpliFi mesh Wi-Fi system unplugged
- In the email, explain why you want to upgrade to AmpliFi
- Post a photo of your current, non-AmpliFi mesh Wi-Fi system unplugged
- In the post, explain why you want to upgrade to AmpliFi
- Use the hashtag #AmpliFiUpgrade and tag @AmpliFiHome
- Post a photo of your current, non-AmpliFi mesh Wi-Fi system unplugged in the comments of this post
- Along with the photo, explain why you want to upgrade to AmpliFi
The AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi System comes with a router base station and two wireless super mesh points, which provide maximum Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home. AmpliFi does sell the HD Mesh Router on its own for $149.99 (without the mesh points), but that is not available in the upgrade program.
In total, the AmpliFi HD System will be priced at $240.00 with the discount code, down from $340.00. As of writing, the AmpliFi HD is full-priced at all of the major retailers online, so this is currently the best discount on the router and definitely worth taking part in if you've been eyeing AmpliFi's products.
AmpliFi could also be of interest to eero users who are reconsidering their purchases following Amazon's acquisition of the mesh company. We've had the chance to test out all three of AmpliFi's main consumer routers and came away impressed across the board, so be sure to check out our full review right here, and then find out more about AmpliFi on the company's website.
Those interested should note that the AmpliFi upgrade program will close on February 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET.