B&H Photo Launches New Apple Sale: Save on MacBook Pro and Air, iMac and iMac Pro, and More

Apple device reseller B&H Photo today opened up a new Apple sale, which includes instant savings on products like the MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, and more. As usual, B&H Photo doesn't collect sales tax on orders shipped to addresses outside of New York and New Jersey, and most orders over $49 will qualify for free expedited shipping (ranging between 1-3 days depending on the state).

Many of the prices for the various Macs are the best currently available online, while a few are reaching all-time-lows for certain configurations. Specifically, the 15-inch model of the Mid 2017 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar with 256GB and 512GB solid state drives have each been discounted to their lowest prices ever by B&H Photo today.

BH photo sale may 2018Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Check out the lists below for some of the computers on sale, and note that all of the products listed represent the latest, Mid 2017 refreshes of each Mac.

MacBook Pro without Touch Bar

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

13-inch MacBook Air

iMac

iMac Pro

The biggest discount in the sale is $1,300 off a custom configuration of the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar from 2016, marked down to $2,999.00. Other products in the sale include Mac mini, Mac Pro, and the 12-inch MacBook, so be sure to head over to B&H Photo for the full list of computers on sale and then visit our Deals Roundup for other savings happening this week.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iPhone 16 Pro Max Generic Feature 2

5 Biggest Changes Rumored for iPhone 16 Pro Max

Tuesday May 21, 2024 7:29 am PDT by

Sedulous Avatar
nope, still do not want. If Apple wants to design disposable devices they need to be priced accordingly.
ross1998 Avatar
Of course this would happen after I spent $2,400 + sales tax on a new 15" MBP at an Apple Store last week.
You're still in the return window.
yg17 Avatar
Take it back!!! You have 14 days to do so whether used or sealed! It’s not too late man!
Thanks, just ordered from B&H this morning and will return mine to the Apple Store. Bit of a hassle, but 600 bucks is 600 bucks.

The thing that annoys me is, I even called Apple last night to see if they would retroactively price match and give me a credit, and I would just eat the sales tax (blah blah blah I know I'm supposed to pay it when I buy from B&H. Shut up, who are you, the IRS? If you are, where's my damn tax refund? ;)). It saves everyone a bit of hassle. The answer was no, their price match is only for brick and mortar stores (guess I'd have to live in NY to price match B&H) and only up to 10% the cost of the item, so $250.

The 2017 base 15s retail on the refurb store for $2,000. So, once I return mine, they are going to pay for the time, materials and labor to refurb it, then sell it for $400 less. Or they could have just given me $400. Seems like that would have been the cheaper option for them, oh well.
fathergll Avatar
Make sure you can really live with a 256 GB drive. It’s really worth the extra for 512 if you can do it. You’ll probably use it for years and regret not having a larger internal drive.

This times 1000.

256GB in 2018 is like 128GB used to be 5 years ago.

512GB would be my minimum for a new laptop in 2018 especially when you are spending that much money.
jimthing Avatar
That was fast! Glad you were able to save a decent chunk of cash.
...unlike anyone in Europe or elsewhere globally outside of the US.
lec0rsaire Avatar
Damn. I was talking myself out of getting the base 15" (w/ touchbar) for $2,399...at $1,999 is hard to pass on it. I need an upgrade from my 2013 13" :/

I didn’t even know Apple price matched! I always thought of them as a boutique. The price is the price. Good to know! $600 is definitely worth the hassle! B&H is a quality store. Their main store is a couple of blocks up from the flagship Macy’s on 34th St. While it takes up a whole block, it still feels like a mom & pop. Their salesmen actually know all of the product.