Apple Watch User Guide Now Available

Apple has published the official Apple Watch User Guide on its website, providing detailed information about the wrist-worn device broken down into categories such as Basics, Watch Faces, Notifications, Glances, Timekeeping, Messages, Digital Touch, Mail, Phone Calls, Calendars and Reminders, Health and Fitness, Apple Pay and Passbook, Maps and Directions, Music, Photos, Accessibility and more.

Apple Watch User Guide
The user guide provides a wealth of information about the Apple Watch in one place for easy access, and should serve as a valuable resource for customers that pre-ordered the Apple Watch for delivery starting April 24. The user guide provides step-by-step information and visuals on a wide variety of topics from setting up your Apple Watch and pairing with an iPhone to using apps and tracking your daily activity.

WB_leatherLoop
There are also instructions on how to remove, change and fasten Apple Watch bands for the Classic Buckle, Leather Loop, Link Bracelet, Milanese Loop, Modern Buckle and Sport Band. Apple advises that leather bands be cleaned with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth that is lightly dampened with fresh water and then air dried, while other bands can be dried using a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth.

Related Roundup: Apple Watch Series 9
Buyer's Guide: Apple Watch (Caution)

iPhone 16 Pro Max Generic Feature 2

5 Biggest Changes Rumored for iPhone 16 Pro Max

Tuesday May 21, 2024 7:29 am PDT by

RDeckard Avatar
Please let me do most of you a favor and pre-populate the comment section with the same tripe from all the whiners & haters these past few days:

* This guide is useless without the watch!!!
* The next thing Apple will do is ask me to watch some educational videos!!!
* Where is my watch?
* I know Apple said mine won't ship until mid-May but I want it NOW!!! (stomps feet)
* But but but but... my friend will get his watch before I will and I don't know what to do with my life now!
* Apple scumbags!
* Apple sucks!
* Fire Angela!
* Fire Tim!
* Fire Steve!
* I can't see because my panties are pulled up around my head at this point!!!
* Where is my watch??? (stomps feet. again.)
* Waaahhh!!!

You're welcome.
xlost6 Avatar
To excited I can't wait to play around with the :apple: Watch tomorrow!

Joe Rossignol Avatar
I'm starting to actually miss the iphone rumors. You guys wayyyy over did it with the watch thing.
It is the day before the launch of the Apple Watch. Give it some time and our coverage will balance out.
NIKKG Avatar
pepe50 Avatar
Remind me those manuals: "Step 1. Open the box"

I believe step one is cut a hole in the box
gsmornot Avatar
This is nice. One tip I have found (at least for me) is when I need the device to be quite for a while (meeting) instead of Do Not Disturb just press and hold the side button and put it in Power Reserve. Seems like less steps and gives you additional power for later in the day. "Your typical two birds, one stone scenario"