Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is now available for download in the App Store, after being announced back in late November. First introduced back in 2004 for the PlayStation 2, GTA: San Andreas was the third 3-D game in the series.
GTA: San Andreas is an open-world game that encompasses the fictional areas of Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, and the areas in between (which have been based on areas in San Francisco, Nevada, and Los Angeles). The game includes remastered graphics with enhanced shadows, a larger draw distance, and a richer color palette, along with enhanced character and car models.
Like other Rockstar games released for iOS, GTA: San Andreas has been redesigned to incorporate touch controls and it also includes support for iOS 7 game controllers.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas can be downloaded from the App Store for $6.99. [Direct Link]
Top Rated Comments
For you maybe, it reads GTA: San Andreas hits US Store. Not Australia store.
Just started playing took a bit getting use to but it does bring you back if you played it years ago.
It's funny saying that I'm deluded when all you have to do is look up that companies like Nvidia are releasing mobile devices with GPU's that are almost 2 times MORE POWERFUL than the ps3... NEXT YEAR. And you think in 10 years we won't be able to run current console games?