Shipping estimates for the new 1080p Apple TV have already slipped to 1-2 weeks in Apple's U.S. online store, likely indicating that the company has run through its launch stock of the set-top box. The new Apple TV debuted earlier today with a shipping date of "Delivers on March 16", but Apple is no longer promising delivery on that date. Online stores for nearly every other country in which Apple offers the Apple TV are currently showing shipping (not delivery) windows of March 16-19.

apple tv 2012 1 2 weeks
Supplies of the new iPad appear to be holding up in most locations, with all models in the United States and a number of other countries still showing delivery dates of March 16. Apple's online store in Hong Kong is, however, currently showing the new iPad as unavailable for pre-ordering. Some countries are showing somewhat broader estimates than seen in the U.S. and other markets, with delivery in Australia and Singapore expected in the window of March 16-22, Switzerland showing a window of March 16-21, and Canada offering an estimate of March 16-20.

Related Roundup: Apple TV
Buyer's Guide: Apple TV (Caution)

JustMartin Avatar
I think that this device is amazing. But calling it "The new ipad" is like calling a guy "The Born Person"

(sigh) - it's not called "The new iPad", it's called an "iPad." It can be referred to as the new iPad, because this is the latest model in that collection. In the same way as when the last iPod Nano came out, it was often referred to as the "new nano." When the next iMac comes out (hopefully after my bank balance recovers from the new iPad), then it will be called the "iMac" and be referred to as the new iMac.
striker33 Avatar

You're an idiot. "accidentally"...right. What the hell could you possibly do with 3 iPads.

The new iPad is limited to 2 per customer.

My guess he is just trolling / attention seeking.
Caliber26 Avatar
I'm glad I ordered my new iPad and :apple:TV quickly and painlessly early this afternoon.

I'm surprised the iPad is still showing March 16th, though.
millertime021 Avatar
The new iPad is limited to 2 per customer.

My guess he is just trolling / attention seeking.Probably right. Sorry for sounding like an A hole, but come on...Actually, I accidentally had $3,200 worth of iPads in my cart.
Everytime a page would time out most the way through, it would save to my cart apparently.

But yes, you couldn't actually order more than 2 without separate transactions.
Peace Avatar
Impulse buying at it's finest. Didn't anybody notice when you pre-ordered the New iPad the New Apple TV was in the list of things to buy along with your order ?

Excellent marketing.

;)

And it's not a hobby either. It's an integral part of Apple's world domination plan.
nwcs Avatar
Whew! Glad I got mine in when it still said delivers on the 16th! I've got my computer at home re-downloading everything in 1080p in anticipation. I was willing to pay a small fee to get 1080p so I was thrilled that Apple made it available for free. Now I have to go through and delete SD versions to help clear up some space!