New Skylake MacBook Pros coming October 27.
Best Buy Offering Black Friday Deals on iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple Watch and More
Best Buy stores in the U.S. will open at 5:00 PM on Thursday, November 26, close at 1:00 AM on Friday, November 27, then reopen at 8:00 AM on Friday, November 27 and remain open until 10:00 PM on Friday, November 27. All times are local and may vary at select locations. Most deals are also available online between November 26-28.
Best Buy will be offering limited doorbuster deals on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday in stores and online. Thanksgiving Day doorbusters will be available at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 26. Black Friday doorbusters will be available at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, November 27. All times are local and may vary.
Tickets are required for in-store Black Friday doorbuster shopping, which grants the customer the ability to buy a discounted item for a limited time. Best Buy stores will determine when to distribute tickets in the two hours prior to opening for select store-opening doorbusters on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.
- $100 off iPad Air 2 (16GB/Wi-Fi)
- $100 off iPad Air 2 (64GB/Wi-Fi)
- $125 off iPad Air 2 (128GB/Wi-Fi)
- $200 off MacBook Pro (13-inch/Mid-2012)
- $200 off iMac (21.5-inch/1.6 GHz/Late-2015)
- $120 off MacBook Air (11-inch/Early-2015)
- Up to $50 off all iPods
Black Friday Deals
- $100 off iPad mini 4 (64GB or 128GB/Wi-Fi)
- $150 off MacBook Pro (13-inch/Early-2015)
- $150 off iMac (27-inch/Retina 5K/Late-2015)
- Up to $100 off select Apple Watch models
- Up to 50% off select Apple Watch accessories
- Up to $60 off ZAGGfolio keyboards for iPads
- Buy one, get one 40% off on iTunes gift cards
- $200 Best Buy gift card with purchase or lease and activation of any new iPhone plus trade-in of iPhone 5 or newer
Follow our Black Friday roundup to keep track of all the best Apple deals at Walmart, Sam's Club, Staples, Target and other retailers as announced. See Best Buy's Black Friday FAQ for more details about the above deals.