Apple retailers offering big discounts on iPhones, Macs, iPads and more for Black Friday.
Apple Seeds New Build of OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta to Developers
Build 13B35 of OS X 10.9.1 includes several fixes for Gmail in OS X Mail, along with improvements to Smart Mailbox functionality. It also fixes an emoji bug with VoiceOver and provides updates to the Shared Links tab when the Safari Sidebar is open. Apple previously released several Mail fixes in a standalone Mail update for Mavericks users.
The 10.9.1 update improves the stability and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users.Registered developers and AppleSeed members can download the update through the software update tool in the Mac App Store.
The update includes the following fixes:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
- Improves compatibility of the VPN server in OS X Server