Apple's Watch is designed to be both fashionable and functional.
Apple Releases OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update With Several Bug Fixes
The OS X v10.8.5 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5. This update:The update also includes iTunes 11.1.1, fixing a bug that caused iTunes Extras to display incorrectly and an issue that resulted in deleted podcasts.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent certain applications from using the FaceTime HD camera on mid-2013 MacBook Air systems
- Fixes an issue that may cause external drives to be ejected after the computer goes to sleep
- Addresses an issue that may prevent HDMI audio from working after waking from sleep
- Fixes an issue that may prevent certain USB Bluetooth adapters from working
The update can be accessed from the software update tool in the Mac App Store or via Apple's support page.
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 Supplemental Update
Revised Versions of 10.8.5:
- OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.5
- OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.5 (Combo)