The game's difficulty has been slightly tweaked, to allow for faster and more accurate skill adjustments and visual physics enhancements offer up realistic pitch and bodyroll for classic muscle cars.
- New cars – Dodge and Shelby add a collection of big V8 muscle cars to Real Racing 3Real Racing 3 marked EA's first foray into freemium pricing for a game series that was formerly offered at a set price. The pricing structure proved to be a success, and the game stayed on the top charts for multiple weeks. In July, the company revealed that Real Racing 3 has been downloaded 45 million times, averaging 2 million daily active users.
- New events – compete in multiple challenging Series featuring a field of muscle cars hailing from Detroit
- Difficulty tuning – faster and more accurate skill adjustment for even tighter competition
- Visual physics enhancements – classic muscle cars come to life with realistic pitch and bodyroll
- Improved cameras – enhanced sense of speed and motion yields a more authentic racing experience
- Additional social networking options for enhanced Time Shifted Multiplayer and Cloud Save functionality
EA has since followed up by introducing other high-profile freemium games including Plants vs. Zombies 2. EA announced yesterday that it would bring the freemium pricing model to its mobile FIFA titles as well.
Real Racing 3 is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store. [Direct Link]