Apple retailers frequently discount iPhones, Macs and iPads for Black Friday.
Description and Mockup of Apple's Flatter iOS 7
- Skinny font as seen on the iOS 7 banner at WWDC.
- Carrier signal in status bar changed to five white/gray dots instead of bars.
- Flatter icons, in many cases also redesigned.
- Separate black and white themes for each app, although it is unclear how they will be implemented.
We’re not sure if they are A/B decoys, if white iPhones and Black iPhones will have their own color schemes or as someone else suggested, the different color schemes might be invoked by the amount of ambient light or the time of day. [...]- Walking directions in Maps.
When in “Black mode”, the keyboard is black with gray letters. In “white mode”, gray keys with white letters – a little like Android.
- "Share" menu now scrolls sideways with one row dedicated to AirDrop sharing to other devices and a second row dedicated to services such as Facebook, Twitter, and the rumored Flickr and Vimeo integration. A third row supports system functions like print, copy, and "use as wallpaper".
Apple will be showing off iOS 7, as well as OS X 10.9, at its Worldwide Developers Conference keynote scheduled for later today. While the company should begin seeding versions of iOS 7 to developers today, a public launch is not expected until later this year alongside new iPhone hardware.