Apple's next iPhone won't be until late 2016, but should come with a new design.
Apple Seeds Mac OS X 10.6.3 Build 10D552 to Developers
According to reports, today's build focuses on AirPort, Graphics Drivers, and Quicktime. The build further includes:
- Performance improvements for 64-bit Logic
- Addresses compatibility issues with OpenGL-based applications
- Includes changes to QuickTime X that increase reliability and enhance security
- Improves printing reliability and compatibility with 3rd party printers
- Addresses an issue that causes background message colors to display incorrectly in Mail when scrolling