New Apple Card Customers Can Get 5% Cash Back on Apple Purchases

This week through January 31, new Apple Card customers can receive 5% Daily Cash back for purchases made through Apple compared to the 3% reward typically offered to customers.

apple card 1 iPhone 13
New ‌Apple Card‌ customers who create an account between December 26 and January 31 will be eligible for the 2% higher cash back on iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, iPad, and other purchases when paid in full. Customers will receive 3% Daily Cash back when paying via installments.

The new promotion is not available to existing ‌Apple Card‌ customers, who will continue to receive the standard 3% Daily Cash back rate.

‌Apple Card‌'s Daily Cash is credited to customers daily and can be used as normal cash, sent to friends or family, or transferred to a bank account. Apple ran a similar promotion for all ‌Apple Card‌ users in 2019, but that year, it offered 6% Daily Cash back, double the standard rate.

Robert.Walter Avatar
LoL I only use my Apple Card to pay for apple services because there are no supplemental protections on product purchases.

I use my AMEX for products because I get SkyMiles, warranty extensions, damage protection.
Mlrollin91 Avatar

that's unfair to the early customers..
How is it really different than any other credit card company? When my wife got her Sapphire Preferred card, she got 60,000 points for her sign up offer; I got 100,000. Sign up offers or promos are always changing.
calvin_short Avatar

The Majority of the people already purchased Apple products last week. Should have done it during the holidays. I guess the spending won’t stop.
I think that’s the point. People who bought products last week were going to regardless. This promotion is #1 to get more Apple Card users, and #2 to increase sales for people with holiday money and/or since this week may have lower sales than typical because so much shopping happened last week.
samifathi Avatar

Better late than never? ?
jz0309 Avatar

Return it and buy again …
Benjamin Nabulsi Avatar
that's unfair to the early customers..