Deals: Apple's Latest 12.9-Inch iPad Pro Magic Keyboard Drops to $243 ($106 Off)

Amazon has just dropped Apple's latest Magic Keyboard for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro to its all-time best price at a savings of over $100. The deal is currently available only in black, with the keyboard accessory priced at $242.99, down from $349.00.

magic keyboard sale feature blueNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The white version of the Magic Keyboard is currently not discounted, with Amazon listing it at its regular price of $349.00.

This is the new 2021 model of the Magic Keyboard, so it's been optimized to fit the slightly thicker 2021 12.9-inch iPad Pro with mini-LED display, but it also fits the 2018 and 2020 models. It features a full QWERTY keyboard, trackpad, USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and a floating cantilever design.

The iPad Pro attaches magnetically to the keyboard with passthrough charging for the iPad Pro via its Smart Connector, and the Magic Keyboard provides front and back protection when closed.

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

pdaholic Avatar
Haha, I love my magic keyboards (both 11 and 12.9). An incredible keyboard, turns my iPad Pros into productive laptops…without notches! Muhahahahahaaaaa
Bryan Bowler Avatar
Sure wish it would have been priced at $179 right out of the gate. Would have sold like hotcakes.
Amazing Iceman Avatar

The original price was ridiculous. Still is after the $106 discount.
It’s sad but it smells like Failure.
Expensive and very heavy.
Still I may have purchased the one for the 11” iPad Pro if I didn’t have other priorities.
kinseyking Avatar
When i look at amazon for this price i only see Renewed, this is not new product
[HEADING=2][/HEADING]
Mcckoe Avatar
Bought at full price, as a pre-order; no regrets. I’m on my 2nd iPad Pro with it, and still love it… only improvement would be making the ”back tick” button programmable for all users. For the normal price, I highly recommend, with a possible newer design on the way, it is tempting to wait, but for any discount this case/keyboard really is a wonderful companion. iPad Pro 12.9 w/keyboard and a remote into an M1 Mac Mini: is the best laptop replacement ever. Still cheaper than a Macbook Pro and you can replace your Mac Mini three times for the price of an upgrade.
phillymacuser Avatar
I have the 3rd generation in black and it fits my 2021 iPad Pro 12.9 perfectly! Literally like a glove and it was on sale for $199 from Best Buy. As someone else said, priced at $179-$199 they would’ve sold out. Great product and functionality to be certain.