Apple Cyber Monday 2020: Discounts on iPads, Macs, AirPods, and More [Updated]
Today is Cyber Monday, a shopping event that sees many of the same deals from Black Friday bleed over into a new week, along with a few brand new offers on everything from Apple products to related accessories. In this post we'll highlight the best online discounts that you can find on Apple devices today.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Update: Best Buy is running a flash sale this afternoon, offering the AirPods with Charging Case for $99.99, down from $159.00. This beats Amazon's price, but Best Buy's sale is only running for two hours, so it won't last long.
We're seeing a few Black Friday deals return on AirPods today, as well as a few lower discounts on certain models of Apple's Bluetooth headphones. The lowest available price on the cheapest AirPods model (with wired Charging Case) is still $109.99 at Amazon, which is a solid discount on this model.
Amazon has also now discounted the AirPods with Wireless Charging Case to $139.98, down from $199.00, which is an all-time-low price. For the AirPods Pro, Walmart's price of $169.00 has now become available only if a store near you has stock since they're available for in-store purchase only. But B&H Photo's $199.99 sale price for online orders is a solid alternative.
- AirPods with Charging Case - $109.99, down from $159.00
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case - $139.98, down from $199.00
- AirPods Pro - $199.99, down from $249.00
- Powerbeats Pro - $159.95, down from $249.95
- Solo Pro - $229.95, down from $299.95
- Solo3 Wireless - $169.99, down from $199.00
- Powerbeats - $99.00, down from $149.00
Apple Watch Series 6 deals aren't quite reaching Black Friday levels, but you can still save with a few solid offers at Amazon. The standout among the Cyber Monday deals is the 44mm GPS Series 6 model at $379.99 (after an automatic discount is applied at checkout), which is just about $20 off from the lowest-ever price. For Apple Watch SE, you'll find the best sales at Target.
- 40mm GPS - $349.99, down from $399.00
- 44mm GPS - $379.99, down from $429.00
- 40mm Cellular - $449.99, down from $499.00
- 44mm Cellular - $479.99, down from $509.00
iPad mini 5
Best Buy has introduced a new lowest-ever price on Apple's iPad mini 5 today, marking the 64GB Wi-Fi model down to $299.99 from $399.00. That $100 sale is available in all three colors of the iPad mini 5, and you can also get the 256GB Wi-Fi model for $449.99, down from $549.00.
The best iPad Pro discounts on Cyber Monday this year can be found at a few retailers, including Amazon, B&H Photo, and Best Buy. Sales offer up to $100 off select models, with prices as low as $729.00 for the 128GB Wi-Fi 11-inch iPad Pro.
If you're shopping for accessories, it's also worth checking out Apple's Smart Keyboard Folio for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, which is on sale for $120.00, down from $199.00. This is $1 off from the lowest price we've ever seen for this accessory.
- Wi-Fi 128GB - $749.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($50 off
- Wi-Fi 256GB - $829.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($70 off)
- Wi-Fi 512GB - $949.99 at Amazon ($150 off at checkout, lowest price)
- Wi-Fi 1TB - $1,199.00 at B&H Photo ($100 off
- Cellular 128GB - $879.00 at B&H Photo ($70 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 256GB - $999.00 at Amazon ($50 off)
- Cellular 512GB - $1,199.00 at B&H Photo ($50 off)
- Cellular 1TB - $1,349.00 at Amazon ($100 off)
- Wi-Fi 128GB - $899.99 at Amazon ($100 off at checkout, lowest price)
- Wi-Fi 256GB - $999.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($100 off)
- Wi-Fi 512GB - $1,149.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($150 off, lowest price)
- Wi-Fi 1TB - $1,399.00 at Amazon ($100 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 128GB - $1,099.00 at Amazon ($50 off)
- Cellular 256GB - $1,149.00 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($100 off, lowest price)
- Cellular 512GB - $1,349.00 at Amazon ($100 off)
- Cellular 1TB - $1,549.00 at Amazon ($100 off)
Deals on the new 2020 iPad Air are a bit rarer this Cyber Monday, but you can find a few smaller discounts at B&H Photo today. For all models, stock is fluctuating due to demand, but you can still lock in these prices today before the sales expires.
- Wi-Fi 64GB - $569.00 at B&H Photo ($30 off)
- Cellular 64GB - $689.00 at B&H Photo ($40 off)
- Cellular 256GB - $849.00 at B&H Photo ($30 off)
The newest Macs come with Apple's M1 chip, and we're already tracking a few discounts across the latest Mac mini, MacBook Air, and 13-inch MacBook Pro.
- 256GB - $639 from B&H ("Coming Soon") or $669.99 from Amazon (up to $60 off)
- 512GB - $829 from B&H ("Coming Soon") or $895.00 from Amazon (up to $70 off)
13-inch MacBook Pro
- 256GB M1 MacBook Pro - $1,149.99 from Simply Mac, $1,199.00 from B&H ($50-$150 off)
- 512GB - $1,349.99 from Simply Mac, $1,399.00 from B&H ($50-$150 off)
There are some discounts on older Intel Mac models which are worth checking out for those looking for an iMac, 16-inch MacBook Pro, or Intel version of the MacBook Air and 13-inch MacBook Pro. But, make sure you really need one. We don't generally recommend buying an Intel Mac right now.
Early 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 1.4GHz 256GB/8GB MacBook Pro - $1,099.00 at B&H ($200 off)
- 1.4GHz 512GB/8GB MacBook Pro - $1,279.00 at B&H($220 off)
- 2.0GHz 1TB/16GB MacBook Pro - $1,769.00 at B&H ($230 off)
Late 2019 16-inch MacBook Pro
- 2.6GHz 512GB/16GB MacBook Pro - $2,099.00 at B&H ($250 off)
- 2.3GHz 1TB/16GB MacBook Pro - $2,399.00 at Amazon / B&H ($400 off)
2018 Mac mini
- 3.0GHz 512GB/8GB Mac mini - $1,049.00 at Tiger Direct($50 off)
- 3.6GHz 256GB/8GB Mac mini - $769.99 from Amazon ($30 off)
Mid 2017/Early 2019/Mid 2020 21.5-inch iMac
- 2.3GHz 1TB (Fusion)/8GB 2017 iMac - $999.93 at Amazon ($99 off)
- 3.0GHz 1TB (Fusion)/8GB 2019 iMac - $1,429.00 at Tiger Direct ($70 off)
Early 2019/Mid 2020 27-inch iMac
- 3.7GHz 2TB (Fusion)/8GB 2019 iMac - $2,209.00 at Tiger Direct ($90 off)
- 3.1GHz 256GB/8GB iMac - $1,699.00 at B&H ($100 off)
- 3.3GHz 512GB/8GB iMac - $1,899.00 at B&H ($100 off)
- 3.8GHz 512GB/8GB iMac - $2,199.00 at B&H / Adorama ($100 off)
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.