Powerbeats Pro Now Available to Pre-Order in U.S. and Canada

Powerbeats Pro are now available to pre-order from Apple.com and the Apple Store app in the United States and Canada.

powerbeats pro black
‌Powerbeats Pro‌ are Apple's first totally wireless Beats earphones, equipped with the same H1 chip as the second-generation AirPods for hands-free "Hey Siri" and faster connection speeds between the iPhone, Apple Watch, and other devices.

Like the Powerbeats3, the ‌Powerbeats Pro‌ feature adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks and earbud tips with four size options. They're essentially sportier AirPods, complete with a durable design and sweat resistance. They'll last up to nine hours per charge, with more battery life via an included charging case.

‌Powerbeats Pro‌ are priced at $249.95 in the United States and $329.95 in Canada. The earphones will be available at Apple Stores and select resellers like Best Buy on May 10 in those two countries, with other regions listed as "coming soon." Ivory, Moss, and Navy colors will be available later this year.

Orders placed today are currently estimated for delivery by May 14 to May 21.

Read our Powerbeats Pro guide and watch our Powerbeats Pro vs. AirPods 2 video for more details.

iOS 18 CarPlay Feature

iOS 18 Adds These 5 New Features to CarPlay

Thursday June 13, 2024 7:44 am PDT by
iOS 18 Wallet Feature

Here's What's New in Apple Wallet on iOS 18 for Event Tickets and More

Friday June 14, 2024 7:32 am PDT by
maxresdefault

First Look at Messages via Satellite in iOS 18

Thursday June 13, 2024 11:29 am PDT by
iOS 18 Siri Integrated Feature

You Can Give Siri a New Name With iOS 18's Vocal Shortcuts

Friday June 14, 2024 4:33 pm PDT by
Apple in iOS 18 added a Vocal Shortcuts accessibility feature, and now that iOS 18 is available in a beta capacity, users have figured out that this option can be used to give Siri a new wake word. With Vocal Shortcuts, you can assign a custom phrase that Siri can understand to launch shortcuts and complete "complex tasks," and one of the shortcuts you can set up is an alternative for "Hey...

symphony Avatar
Is it weird that these don’t appeal to me at all?
How is it weird? smh

Not everything Apple, or any other product, should always appeal to everyone.
CrazyForCashews Avatar
Is it weird that these don’t appeal to me at all?
You are not the centre of the universe.
canyonblue737 Avatar
Is it weird that these don’t appeal to me at all?
It’s all about choices. The AirPods don’t fit me at all and fall out even when I walk. The hooked over the ear design of these literally don’t move an inch on me even if I try to shake my head like a maniac so they are ideal when I work out... or walk lol. I like I get the tech of the AirPods (still the best Bluetooth implementation of any earbud ever) in something that really works for me and what I want to do when listening to music. Obviously they have downsides in size and carrying case compared to AirPods but the upsides make it worth it to many of us.
zinterz Avatar
I was under the impression that they were going to be available in the UK, too. Shame :(
clerkpalmer Avatar
I got mine on launch day with regular shipping. Seems to be the product of the FedEx distribution network being with 1 day of my location.

In any event, I have owned a lot of true wireless headsets. Bose, Sony, Earin, audio technica, Jabra, sennheiser and master and dynamic among others.

These Powerbeats deliver the best all around experience I have tried. Battery life, connectivity and fit are superb. Probably the best gym headphones on the planet.

My gripes are price and sound quality and they are minor. As to price, they are overpriced by about 50. Not the end of the world but there are a lot of competitors that offer 80 percent of the experience for 100 less. For many that will be good enough.

Among them the Bose are probably my favorites. As for sq, it’s definitely not at the level of sennheiser or mw07. But those do cost more and have other significant draw backs. The sq is very good. It’s better than Jabra and probably on par with the Bose. Its a fun exciting sound signature with good bass that is not muddy and doesn’t bleed. It’s not to say it’s bad because it’s not but I would have liked them to match something like the sennheiser for clarity and dynamics. It’s a minor gripe.

If you are on iOS and don’t mind the price, these are a must buy. They are pushing true wireless technology further than everyone else to date. It’s crazy that Apple is under marketing these. They should be on the front page. They will sell like hot cakes. Everything AirPods are not.
kingalien Avatar
Got mine today and immediately swapped out the eartips for comply. Love it and very comfortable. Ear hooks are comfy too. Airpods never worked well for me so these are great for me.