Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
You'll find the MacBook Pro sale at Best Buy, with seven total configurations on sale that are up to $500 off. There are both 13-inch and 15-inch models on sale, and every version has a Touch Bar. Additionally, these MacBook Pros have a Retina display with True Tone, Touch ID, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, and up to 10 hours of battery life.
B&H Photo has the iPad Pro sale, marking the 512GB and Wi-Fi only model down to just $749.00. This price point is $400 off the original $1,149.00 price, and $50 below the previous low price among the major Apple resellers.
2018 MacBook Pro Sale
- 13-inch with Touch Bar, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD - $1,399.99, down from $1,799.99 ($400 off, lowest price)
- 13-inch with Touch Bar, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD - $1,599.99, down from $1,999.99 ($400 off, lowest price)
- 15-inch with Touch Bar, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD - $1,899.99, down from $2,399.99 ($500 off, lowest price)
- 15-inch with Touch Bar, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD - $2,299.99, down from $2,799.99 ($500 off, lowest price)
2017 iPad Pro Sale
- 12.9-inch, 512GB, Wi-Fi Only - $749.00, down from $1,149.00 ($400 off, lowest price)