In the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
When You Can Pre-Order the iPhone XR in Every Time Zone
Apple is planning to make the new devices available in multiple countries around the world simultaneously, so we've created a list of when pre-orders will kick off all around the world.
- Australia West - 3:01 p.m. AWST
- Australia East - 6:01 p.m. AEST
- Austria - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Belgium - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Canada West - 12:01 a.m. PDT
- Canada East - 3:01 a.m. EDT
- China - 3:01 p.m. CST
- Denmark - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Finland - 10:01 a.m. EEST
- France - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Germany - 9:01 a.m. CES
- Guernsey - 8:01 a.m. BST
- Hong Kong - 3:01 p.m. HKT
- Ireland - 8:01 a.m. IST
- Isle of Man - 8:01 a.m. BST
- Italy - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Japan - 4:01 p.m. JST
- Jersey - 8:01 a.m. BST
- Luxembourg - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Mexico - 2:01 a.m. CDT
- Netherlands - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- New Zealand - 8:01 p.m. NZDT
- Norway - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Portugal - 8:01 a.m. WEST
- Puerto Rico - 3:01 a.m. AST
- Saudi Arabia - 10:01 a.m. AST
- Singapore - 3:01 p.m. SGT
- Spain - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Sweden - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Switzerland - 9:01 a.m. CEST
- Taiwan - 3:01 p.m. CST
- UAE - 11:01 a.m GST
- United Kingdom - 8:01 a.m. BST
- United States West - 12:01 a.m. PDT
- United States Mountain - 1:01 a.m. MDT
- United States Central - 2:01 a.m. CDT
- United States East - 3:01 a.m. EDT
- US Virgin Islands - 3:01 a.m. AST
We haven't listed every time zone for every country, such as in Canada, Russia, and the United States, nor have we listed every available pre-order country, so make sure to double check your specific time zone so you're certain you know the exact time that pre-orders will kick off. A time zone converting website is a useful tool for confirming accurate pre-order times.
It's not yet clear if supplies of the iPhone XR will be constrained, but there have been rumors of production issues that led to a launch delay, so it's best to pre-order the iPhone XR as soon as possible if you're aiming to get a new device on release day.
iPhone XR pre-orders will be available on October 19 in Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Herzegovina, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the UAE, UK, US, and US Virgin Islands.
The first iPhone XR pre-orders will arrive to customers on Friday, October 26, the XR's official launch date.