For the MacBook Pro, students and parents of students can get the latest model with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB hard drive for $1,399.99, down from $1,799.99. The $50 Student Deals bonus applies to all current-generation Mac notebooks.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Check out more information on the discounts in the list below:
- iPhone X - Save up to $499.99 with eligible trade-in with Verizon
- MacBook Pro - Save $350–$400 / as low as $1,399.99 with Student Deals
- MacBook Air - Save $250–$300 / as low as $699.99 with Student Deals
- 5th Generation iPad - Save $70–$80 / as low as $259.99 for 32GB Wi-Fi
- 21.5-inch iMac (3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD) - $1,299.99, down from $1,499.99
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones - $239.99 in Blue, down from $349.99
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - $197.99 in Rose Gold, down from $299.99
- Get 50 percent off select Apple Watch bands by Exclusive / as low as $7.49
- Bragi The Dash - $99.99, down from $299.99
- Sony XB950B1 Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones - $99.99, down from $179.99
- Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM - $141.99, down from $299.99
Head over to Best Buy to shop all of the 4-day sale's discounts, and then visit our Deals Roundup for more information on other sales and offers happening this week.