At the Eaton Centre shopping mall in Toronto, for example, the iPhone 7 Plus is available with 32GB in Black, Gold, and Silver, 128GB in Rose Gold, and 256GB in Gold, Rose Gold, and Silver, as of the time this article was published. At the Sainte-Catherine location in Montréal, meanwhile, Black remains available in all three storage capacities. Jet Black models of any kind remain unavailable at all stores listed.
iPhone 7 models in most colors and storage capacities are more widely available for in-store reservation.
- Eaton Centre in Toronto
- Fairview in Toronto
- Sherway Gardens in Toronto
- Yorkdale in Toronto
- Markville Shopping Centre in Markham
- Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket
- Square One in Mississauga
- Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Conestoga in Waterloo
- Masonville in London
- Rideau in Ottawa
- Bayshore Shopping Centre in Ottawa
- DIX30 in Brossard
- Carrefour Laval in Laval
- Place Ste-Foy in Québec City
- Sainte-Catherine in Montréal
- Fairview Pointe-Claire in Pointe-Claire
- Halifax Shopping Centre in Halifax
- Polo Park in Winnipeg
- Metrotown in Burnaby
- Chinook Centre in Calgary
- Market Mall in Calgary
- Coquitlam Centre in Coquitlam
- Southgate Centre in Edmonton
- West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton
- Richmond Centre in Richmond
- Guilford Town Centre in Surrey
- Oakridge Centre in Vancouver
- Pacific Centre in Vancouver
The stores where reservations are currently unavailable are located in western cities such as Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, possibly due to time zone differences.
iPhone 7 Plus stock will likely be depleted very quickly due to a combination of strong demand and limited quantities, so the exact models available for reservation may change at any given time. Apple also turned some reservation customers away on launch day, so consider this to be a possibility again tomorrow as the company deals with the logistics of fulfilling millions of new iPhone orders around the world.
Meanwhile, in the United States, the Reserve and Pick Up page for regular customers continues to say that Apple is "not taking any more reservations to buy iPhone in store right now" and to "please check back tomorrow after 12:01 a.m." The reservation page for iPhone Upgrade Program customers appears to be live again, but virtually no iPhone 7 Plus models are available to reserve nationwide.
Americans living in northern border states could feasibly make the drive to Canada and purchase an unlocked iPhone 7 Plus for use on any U.S. carrier, as Apple sells SIM-Free models in Canada from day one.
Update: Reservations have now become available across Canada. As expected, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus stock has depleted at several stores.