Earlier today, Apple issued a minor update to its MobileMe iDisk [App Store, Free] application for the iPhone and iPod touch. The update brings several improvements, including autocompletion of e-mail addresses, image save and copy, and faster downloads, as well as a new application icon.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Autocomplete email addresses when choosing recipients for a shared file
- File sharing emails are automatically saved to your Mail account's Sent folder
- When viewing an image, tap and hold to save it to the camera roll or copy it to another app
- Maximum setting for cache size is now 500MB (from 200MB)
- Faster downloads
- Various bug fixes
- Localizations for Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
MobileMe iDisk was released in late July, offering MobileMe subscribers easy access to their online iDisk storage with support for viewing a number of popular document types.