Apple Releases Safari 7.0.3 for Mavericks With Push Notification Improvements, Security Fixes
- Fixes an issue that could cause the search and address field to load a webpage or send a search term before the return key is pressedThe update is a free download for Mavericks users and is available through the software update tool in the Mac App Store.
- Improves credit card autofill with websites
- Fixes an issue that could block receipt of push notifications from websites
- Adds a preference to turn off push notification prompts from websites
- Adds support for webpages with generic top-level domains
- Strengthens Safari sandboxing
- Fixes security issues, including several identified in recent security competitions
Apple has also released new versions of Safari 6.1.3 for Mountain Lion and Lion users.