Updated models with AMD graphics options expected in early 2017.
Apple Releases OS X 10.9.1 With Several Mail Improvements
The 10.9.1 update includes improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, improved reliability for Smart Mailboxes, an update to the Shared Links option in the Safari Sidebar, and a fix for a bug preventing VoiceOver from speaking sentences containing emoji. Apple previously introduced additional Mail fixes in a separate Mail update released in early November.
This update includes the following fixes:OS X 10.9.1 can be accessed via the Mac App Store. Apple has also released a specific version of OS X 10.9.1 designed for the late 2013 13 and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pros with "system specific enhancements" designed to improve stability and compatibility.
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar