'Real Racing 3' Updated with Ferrari Vehicles and Gameplay Additions
What's New in Version 1.4.0The game has seen numerous updates since its release this past February, from the addition of a Dubai track to the inclusion of Chevrolet cars and a major update in August that brought classic muscle cars and new events. Our sister site TouchArcade also published a review of the game upon its release that explained the title's freemium gameplay in depth, and also released a guide on how to spend conservatively in the game.
Real Racing 3’s garage is bolstered by the introduction of highly requested cars from iconic Italian manufacturer, Ferrari.
- New Cars – for the first time in Real Racing, get behind the wheel of magnificent Ferrari vehicles: the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta
- New Track – experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya
- Time Trial Ghost Challenges – learn from the best, compete with Friends and start new racing rivalries
- Meet The Crew – hire Crew Members to earn R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
- AI Improvements – better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner
- HUD Customisation – tweak new settings to personalise your racing experience
- Lap and Sector Times – precise performance comparison
Real Racing 3 is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store. [Direct Link]