Apple Updates WWDC App with Bug Fixes Ahead of Next Week's Conference
Thanks for all the great feedback. This release includes numerous bug fixes:Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Conference is set to begin next week. The company is expected to unveil several new products at the event, including iOS 7, OS X 10.9, new MacBooks, and its rumored streaming music service.
- Videos now continue to play over AirPlay when the device locks or after interruptions, e.g., a phone call
- When playing videos, the audio ringer switch no longer mutes audio
- Favorites in Events go all the way to 11 PM
- Duplicate section headers in the videos list no longer appear
- The navigation bar in Events no longer disappears
- Blurry text in session details has been corrected
- Version information has been added to augment future bug reports or feedback
To get the most out of the WWDC app, make sure you sign in with your Registered Apple Developer account. If you're not a Registered Apple Developer, you can still use the app — just tap Cancel when you're prompted to sign in.
WWDC is a universal app that can be downloaded from the App Store. [Direct Link]