Profile pages are designed to work in conjunction with the Magazine functionality that was introduced with the 2.0 update, allowing Flipboard users to create and share personally curated content. Profile pages are meant to give insight into "readership and curation activity."
The new Friends category in the Content Guide also enhances personalized magazine discovery, making it easy for Flipboard users to find magazines created by their friends.
Update 2.0.2 offers improved sharing tools as well, with the ability to share stories through SMS and save Flipboard images to the camera roll.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Get a window onto your readership and curation activity with new profile pages.
- Discover magazines by friends quickly in new Friends category in the Content Guide.
- Select a social network and access options more easily in the improved share menu.
- Share magazines and stories with friends and family via SMS text messaging.
- Save images directly to your device. Tap item's share icon, then "Save to Camera Roll."
- Improved navigation for Google Reader RSS folders
Flipboard can be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]