Apple will introduce new versions of iOS and OS X at its annual developer's conference.
Logic Pro 9 ($199.99) and MainStage 2 ($29.99) Debut in Mac App Store
Logic Pro [Mac App Store] is priced at $199.99 and arrives as version 9.1.6 in a 413 MB download.
Logic Pro 9 is a complete set of creative tools for any musician who wants to write, record, edit, and mix music. It comes with a massive collection of instruments, effects, and Apple Loops, making it easy to get amazing sounds and create amazing-sounding songs.
Made for musicians
- Get up and rolling fast with production-ready templates and one-step track setup
- Work fast with easy access to all tools and editing areas using a single-window interface
- Enhance your songs with over 15,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of instruments and genres
MainStage [Mac App Store] arrives as a 303 MB version 2.2 priced at $29.99, making for a low-cost add-on for managing live performances.
With the release, Apple now offers 17 different applications in the Mac App Store, including OS X Lion itself as well as iLife, iWork, Aperture, Final Cut Pro and now Logic apps.
MainStage 2 lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen live interface, unmatched hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds.
The ultimate live rig
- Perform live with 120 instrument and effect plug-ins or work with your Audio Units plug-ins
- Import settings from Logic Pro and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
- Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboard and vocals, in a single patch
- Seamlessly switch between patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
- Design rich keyboard patches using splits and layers