Apple's annual developer conference in San Francisco.
Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.6.7
Apple today released Mac OS X 10.6.7, the seventh maintenance update for Snow Leopard, via Software Update. The update offers a number of fixes implemented since the release of Mac OS X 10.6.6 in early January.
The 10.6.7 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac
- Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers
- Address various minor Mac App Store bugs
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4472.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Direct links for the various downloads on Apple's support pages are still going live:
- Mac OS X v10.6.7 Update (475 MB)
- Mac OS X v10.6.7 Update Combo (1.12 GB)
- Mac OS X Server v10.6.7 Update (541.21 MB)
- Mac OS X Server v10.6.7 Update Combo (1.15 GB)
- Security Update 2011-001 (Leopard - Client) (241.35 MB)
- Security Update 2011-001 (Leopard - Server) (473.23 MB)
- Server Admin Tools 10.6.7 (241.32 MB)
Update: Apple appears to also be offering a special build for the new Early 2011 MacBook Pro, specifically addressing FaceTime performance issues, graphics stability, and external display compatibility.