Minor update to the Retina MacBook Pro expected this week.
WWDC: Snow Leopard (10A380), More iPhone Evidence, Live Coverage
Here are a collection of news and rumors in the last days leading up to WWDC:
- For those who were worried, here is a photo (above) of a banner for Snow Leopard "The World's Most Advanced Operating System" in Moscone West. Adam Jackson also posted a video of the entrance of Moscone West which is now covered in iPhone App icons.
- We've heard that Build 10A380 is likely to be the Snow Leopard build given to developers on Monday. The last build provided to developers was 10A354.
- Tweakers.net reports that the Dutch T-Mobile System lists 5 new iPhone models labeled as "iPhone 2009". These include: 16GB and 32GB models in black and white as well as one with no size given.
- MacTalk.com.au was issued a cease and desist for their Vodafone End-of-Life's iPhone story.
- Gear Live believes that the new iphone will be called "iPhone Video" and availability will be limited at first.
- DoubleTwist has managed to place an ad right under the San Francisco Apple store by renting the window from the BART transit system. Another picture showing where the subway opens to ground.
WWDC kicks off with a keynote speech by Phil Schiller on Monday, June 8th, 2009. MacRumors will have live coverage on MacRumorsLive of the keynote along with photos. We also have a Spoiler Free notification system in place to watch the video later.