iOS 9.3 is coming in the Spring and will introduce Night Shift as well as a number of other new features.
A Few More Details about 'iPhone 2,1'
- 1st spotting of the "iPhone 2,1" device occured in early October 2008
- Usage picked up in mid-December 2008
- A few dozen distinct "iPhone 2,1" devices have been detected
- Almost exclusively located in south San Francisco Bay Area
- Both AT&T and Wi-Fi connections
PinchMedia provides iPhone developers with ad serving and analytic tracking software to embed within iPhone applications. This is how the the iPhone 2,1 devices have been detected. The iPhone 2,1 model is also found in the firmware of the iPhone 2.x firmware releases as we reported yesterday.