In watchOS 6 and earlier, you could change your daily "Move" goal (or calorie burn goal) in the built-in Activity app on Apple Watch, but your Exercise and Stand goals couldn't be edited.
In watchOS 7 and later, however, you can customize all of the activity goals on Apple Watch. So if you want to make your goals more challenging or more realistic, now you can. Here's how.
- Launch the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe up, then tap Change Goals.
- Use the plus and minus buttons to increase or decrease the number of active calories for your daily Move goal, then tap Next.
- Do the same to increase or decrease the number of minutes for your daily Exercise goal, then tap Next.
- Do the same again to increase or decrease the number of hours for your daily Stand goal, then tap OK.
That's all there is to it. You can check your activity progress for the day on your Apple Watch, or check your entire history using the Fitness app on your iPhone.